ICSI is highly sophisticated technique and has brought upon the revolution in the field of male's infertility treatment. It has been proved to be the boon for couples with sperm problems and uphill now several families and millions of kids have come into this world through Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) treatment.
How does ICSI works?
It means picking up of the single sperm and directly injecting it into the egg by the use of the micro manipulative techniques using high resolution microscopes. Our embryologists known to be the world known embryologists performs ICSI with incredible efficiency and we boast of a very high ICSI success rate.
When ICSI is indicated?
There are few symptoms when there is a need of ICSI treatment.
- Sperm count is low.
- Sperm mobility is poor.
- Defects in sperm structure.
- Sperms are zero in semen and have to be retrieved from testis through aspiration.
- In cases where previously vasectomy has been done for male contraception
- Also in cases where infertility is unexplained ( Unexplained Infertility).
- Where there is history of total fertilization failure in previous IVF cycle.
- At times when the egg number is low .
- In cases where PGS or PGD is indicated .
- In cases when frozen oocytes are being utilized for minor surgery ( PESA, TESA, testicular biopsy).
We Care Surrogacy provides advance infertility clinic which is known for its quality services and world class treatment. We provide our specialized services in the field of In vitro fertilization with Egg Donation, Surrogacy treatment, ICSI treatment and other infertility treatments. The center also provides:
- Treatment of the complicated cases.
- Second option program for repeated IVF treatment.
- Treatment of harmonal disturbances.
- Sexual Dysfunctions.
- Counselling sessions.
How ICSI help you?
During ICSI the sperm doesn't have to travel to the egg or penetrate the outer layers of the egg. This means that it can help couples where the man's sperm:
- Can't get to the egg at all.
- Can get to the egg, but for some reason can't fertilize it.
Before the treatment carries out, our doctors always recommend your spouse for a blood test. You and your spouse may find should be offered counselling before and after taking the test, to help you through both the decision and the process.
As with standard IVF treatment, you will be given fertility drugs to stimulate your ovaries to develop several mature eggs for fertilization. When your eggs are ready for collection, you and your spouse will undergo separate procedures. Your spouse may produce a sperm sample himself by ejaculating into a cup on the same day as your eggs are collected. If there is no sperm in his semen, doctors can extract sperm from him under local anesthetic. Your doctor will use a fine needle to take the sperm from your spouse's:
Epidermis, in a procedure known as per cutaneous epidermal sperm aspiration (PESA)
Testicle, in a procedure known as testicular sperm aspiration (TESA).
The ICSI success rate is a lot depends on the fertility problem and your age. Though it is higher than the conventional IVF methods. ICSI may give you and your spouse a chance of conceiving your genetic child, rest you can contact to us and have consultancy with our experts and Doctors.